Hamish Perry, Partner
He acts for a broad range of corporate, institutional, governmental and private clients/management teams, both domestically and internationally.
SummaryHamish advises on general company and commercial matters with a particular emphasis on private company mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, fundraisings/private equity and corporate reorganisations.
Hamish is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the Government of The Bahamas on the privatisation of The Bahamas Telecommunications Company, the auction of a second mobile licence and various other matters
- Advising UCL Hospitals Charity on the sale of Inventive Medical to Medaphor Group plc
- Advising Meredith Corporation in relation to its investment in Iris Worldwide
- Advising an international tea trader on the sale of its Rwandan operations to a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kolkata-based, McLeod Russel India Limited, one of the largest tea producers in the world
- Advising on the sale of Hawk-Eye to Sony
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys supports 3rd Annual Caribbean Corporate Counsel Summit 2015
We were proud to support the 3rd Annual Caribbean Corporate Counsel Summit, hosted by the Association of Caribbean Corporate Counsel.