Hamish Perry, Partner
Hamish is a corporate transactional lawyer with experience in a wide range of deals and advisory work.
SummaryHamish advises on general company and commercial matters with a particular emphasis on private company mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, fundraisings/private equity and corporate reorganisations.
Hamish acts for a broad range of corporate, institutional, governmental and private clients/management teams, both domestically and internationally.
Hamish has been particular active in the TMT sectors, as well as Recruitment/Human Capital and Retail and Leisure.
Hamish is particularly active in the Caribbean and is very experienced in advising clients on transactions in that region across a number of industry groups and sectors. He is an active participant in a number of Caribbean-focussed bodies and a frequent traveller to the region.
Hamish is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the Government of The Bahamas on the privatisation of The Bahamas Telecommunications Company, the auction of a second mobile licence and various other matters
- Advising media company, ITV, on various transactions in the TMT sector
- Advising ANSA McAL on the acquisition of Berger Paints Caribbean business from Mumbai-listed Asian Paints. Headquartered in Trinidad and Tobago, the ANSA McAL Group is a diversified conglomerate across eight industrial sectors and operating in over eight territories
- Advising some of the partners of Ascent Underwriting, a cyber and specialty lines insurance MGA, in connection with the sale of their interests to Preservation Capital Partners
- Advising a major Healthcare sector client on a number of corporate transactions.
- Advising UCL Hospitals Charity on the sale of Inventive Medical to Medaphor Group plc
- Advising Meredith Corporation in relation to its investment in Iris Worldwide
- Advising an international tea trader on the sale of its Rwandan operations to a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kolkata-based, McLeod Russel India Limited, one of the largest tea producers in the world
- Advising on the sale of Hawk-Eye to Sony
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the management buy-out of Principle Cleaning Services
PCS is a market leader in providing corporate, commercial cleaning in London to some of the most famous landmark buildings in the Capital.
Charles Russell Speechlys supports 3rd Annual Caribbean Corporate Counsel Summit 2015
We were proud to support the 3rd Annual Caribbean Corporate Counsel Summit, hosted by the Association of Caribbean Corporate Counsel.