Grégoire Uldry, Partner
Grégoire advises families, entrepreneurs, financial intermediaries and sports individuals on cross-border private client, family law, philanthropy and sports matters.
Grégoire advises families, entrepreneurs, financial intermediaries and sport individuals on cross-border private client, family law, philanthropy and sports matters. Grégoire acts as executor of high-net worth estates. He also advises clients who are living in, or looking to relocate to, Switzerland. Grégoire specialises in asset structuring and estate planning, charitable trusts and foundations, as well as commercial law for family-owned businesses. He has particular expertise working with international families who are looking for effective governance structures through which to organise the long term transition of wealth, including family businesses.
Grégoire's clients include wealthy families, boards of trustees, trust companies, business owners, sports individuals and agents.
Grégoire is admitted to practise in Switzerland.
STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
AIJA (International Association of young Lawyers)
ODA (Geneva Bar Association)
FSA (Swiss Bar Association)
AIBL (Association of International Business Lawyers)
- Advising wealthy families in the Middle East in relation to international estates and recovering assets located in Switzerland
- Providing assistance to several Swiss private foundations with respect to complex cross-border legal and tax issues
- Assisting a family setting up an international charitable foundation
- Working with our UK colleagues and tax teams to assist families moving to and from Switzerland
- Advising sports individuals in all stages of their careers
My Swiss bank account: what’s there to know?
Having a bank account in Switzerland is very commonplace as far as banking arrangements go.
Proposed changes to the canton of Geneva’s Corporate Income Tax rate
An update on the proposed changes to the canton of Geneva's Corporate Income Tax rate.