Grant Howell, Partner
Grant combines family law expertise and managerial experience.
AboutGrant combines family law expertise and managerial experience. He has close links with leading international Family lawyers and has provided expert evidence on English family law. He has also been closely involved in the running of family law arbitration ever since its inception, being one of the first Family lawyers to achieve membership of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Throughout his career, he has also involved himself in family law organisations at the forefront of legal training and reform. Grant also gives presentations on family law matters regularly, both in England and abroad, and is a published author.
Grant is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on a range of Pre-Nuptial Agreements including those with an international element
- Resolving financial claims linked to divorce
- Dealing with financial and property claims for unmarried people
- Acting in disputes between same sex couples
- Advising on the recognition of foreign marriages and divorces including as regards the Middle East
Family—what’s on the horizon for 2017?
Family partner, Grant Howell, is interviewed by LexisPSL on the issues facing Family Law in 2017.
Middle East family focus
Partner Grant Howell considers how collaborative practice can benefit Middle Eastern-based families in divorce for Creative Divorce.