Glenn is an Australian lawyer and has been with the firm in the Gulf region since 2014.
His broad experience includes acting for clients in both contentious and non-contentious construction matters.
Over his career, Glenn has been advising employers, developers, contractors, subcontractors and consultants on various projects throughout the GCC, northern Africa, London, Malta and Australia.
Glenn’s practical knowledge of the real estate and construction industry, along with regional experience and expertise in the law, gives him the unique ability to focus on finding practical outcomes and commercial solutions for his clients.
- Glenn has advised on various construction projects in the Gulf, including large-scale infrastructure projects, rail projects, residential, commercial and mixed-use developments.
- Glenn has been involved in very substantial real estate development transactions, including multiple PPP agreements, drafting and negotiating various development management agreements, acting on the purchase and sale of sports grounds and facilities, advising on various hotel management agreements and large commercial leasing matters – particularly with a development focus.
- Glenn has also advised on community structuring aspects in relation to several large master-planned developments in the region.
- Glenn has in-house experience having worked for a rail operator in Australia and has been on secondment with a Qatari State entity that is undertaking several large developments in the region.
- Glenn’s expertise in construction law includes having undertaken various construction management subjects at a Master’s level, including Project Management, Project Evaluation, Time Scope & Cost and Risk Evaluation & Assessment as well obtaining substantial ‘hands-on’ experience through various senior level secondment appointments.