Georgina Harris, Associate
Georgina advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private equity, private company mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations and matters relating to public companies trading on UK markets.
SummaryGeorgina advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private equity, private company mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations and matters relating to public companies trading on UK markets. Georgina has particular experience of early-stage fundraising in start-up companies and has advised a number of TMT clients, as well as clients in the healthcare and retail and leisure industries.
Georgina is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Puma Investment Management Limited on a range of VCT and EIS qualifying investments
- Acting for FPE Capital and Bestport Ventures on the sale of Creditcall to US trade buyer NMI, which is backed by Francisco Partners and Great Hill Partners
- Acting for the shareholders and management team of Black Rock Expert Services Limited on the investment by specialist asset manager ICG
- Acting for Jensen Hughes (a global leader in safety and security engineering) on its acquisition of Jeremy Gardner Associates, a leading UK and Ireland-based fire safety consulting firm
- Whilst on secondment to the Technology, IP and Data Legal team at a global investment bank, managing the licensing exercise arising out of the divestment of the client’s physical oil business, and advising on related technology and IP matters
- Advising a number of start-up and early-stage companies on issues including shareholder agreements, bespoke articles of association, EIS fundraisings and investment by high net worth individuals
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Jensen Hughes on acquisition of leading fire engineering consultancy Jeremy Gardner Associates
Jeremy Gardner Associates is a leading UK and Ireland-based fire safety consulting firm.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the sale of Creditcall
Creditcall offers omni-channel payment gateway services for independent software vendors, sales organisations and payment institutions.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary Shaw Industries on acquisition of STS
Shaw is the largest carpet tile manufacturer in North America, with annual revenues of almost $6billion.