George is an associate in Charles Russell Speechlys’ Swiss private client team.
George has a broad range of experience in tax, trust and succession matters, working with individuals, trustees and executors both UK and internationally based. George’s work primarily relates to Anglo-Swiss matters, but he also continues to work with our London office on UK domestic matters.
George is admitted to practice in England and Wales and is based in our Geneva office.
- UK estate planning advice including Will drafting for UK domestic and Anglo-Swiss testators
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and wider advice relating to mental capacity
- Advice relating to UK residency and the Statutory Residency Test
- Providing detailed notes of advice to trustees relating to UK tax treatment and reporting requirements
- Establishing trust structures for UK resident and international clients with a broad range of worldwide assets
- Advising non-UK executors of their obligations in relation to the administration of foreign estates comprising UK assets