Geoffrey Sparks, Partner
Geoff specialises in mergers & acquisitions, management buyouts, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and insolvent disposals and a wide range of commercial work, with a particular focus on information technology and outsourcing.
SummaryGeoff specialises in mergers & acquisitions, management buyouts, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and insolvent disposals and a wide range of commercial work, with a particular focus on information technology and outsourcing. He acts for a variety of clients predominantly in the technology, sport and retail sectors with a particular focus on owner-managed businesses.
Geoffrey is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for Eliquo Water Group GmbH, a leading European water treatment and engineering solutions company of the acquisition of water utility specialist, Hydrok UK Ltd
- Advising Media Marketing Research International on the acquisition of Klood Trading Ltd, a market research software company
- Advising on the sale of One Point Telecom Ltd to Rigby Technology Investments Ltd
- Advised the management of NCE, a leading provider of data centre services and solutions on the MBO of the company
- Acted for Guava International on the sale of its authorised Jaguar Land Rover Service Centre business to Inchcape Retail
News & Insights
From kitchen table to boardroom: Supporting Surrey’s growing businesses
Surrey is an entrepreneurial county with over 1000 start-ups last year. We look at how to grow your business.
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP advise Eliquo Water Group GmbH on its acquisition of water utility engineering specialist, Hydrok UK Limited
The deal sees Eliquo establish a presence in the UK municipal water and wastewater technology market.