Geoffrey Sparks, Partner
Geoff specialises in mergers & acquisitions, management buyouts, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and insolvent disposals and a wide range of commercial work, with a particular focus on information technology and outsourcing.
AboutGeoff specialises in mergers & acquisitions, management buyouts, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and insolvent disposals and a wide range of commercial work, with a particular focus on information technology and outsourcing. He acts for a variety of clients predominantly in the technology, sport and retail sectors with a particular focus on owner-managed businesses.
Geoffrey is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for Eliquo Water Group GmbH, a leading European water treatment and engineering solutions company of the acquisition of water utility specialist, Hydrok UK Ltd
- Advising Media Marketing Research International on the acquisition of Klood Trading Ltd, a market research software company
- Advising on the sale of One Point Telecom Ltd to Rigby Technology Investments Ltd
- Advised the management of NCE, a leading provider of data centre services and solutions on the MBO of the company
- Acted for Guava International on the sale of its authorised Jaguar Land Rover Service Centre business to Inchcape Retail
Charles Russell Speechlys' corporate team shortlisted for six South East Dealmakers Awards
Charles Russell Speechlys in Guildford has been shortlisted for six Insider South East Dealmakers Awards 2020.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises London Irish on stadium use deal with Brentford FC
We have advised longstanding client London Irish on their commercial agreement with Brentford Football Club.
Charles Russell Speechlys ranked top four by deal value in the East and South East regions
Charles Russell Speechlys recognised in Experian MarketIQ report legal adviser deal rankings.