Geoffrey Sparks, Partner
Geoff specialises in mergers & acquisitions, management buyouts, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and insolvent disposals and a wide range of commercial work, with a particular focus on information technology and outsourcing.
SummaryGeoff specialises in mergers & acquisitions, management buyouts, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and insolvent disposals and a wide range of commercial work, with a particular focus on information technology and outsourcing. He acts for a variety of clients predominantly in the technology, sport and retail sectors with a particular focus on owner-managed businesses.
Geoffrey is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for Eliquo Water Group GmbH, a leading European water treatment and engineering solutions company of the acquisition of water utility specialist, Hydrok UK Ltd
- Advising Media Marketing Research International on the acquisition of Klood Trading Ltd, a market research software company
- Advising on the sale of One Point Telecom Ltd to Rigby Technology Investments Ltd
- Advised the management of NCE, a leading provider of data centre services and solutions on the MBO of the company
- Acted for Guava International on the sale of its authorised Jaguar Land Rover Service Centre business to Inchcape Retail
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the sale of Xstrahl to Risk Capital Partners
Xstrahl is a leading designer and manufacturer of superficial orthovoltage X-ray systems.
Toast of Surrey Business Awards: proud sponsor of Company of the Year
Proud sponsor of the Company of the Year Award at the Toast of Surrey Awards 2017