Fiona Edmond, Partner
Fiona advises commercial developers on a wide range of construction projects and property transactions.
SummaryFiona advises commercial developers on a wide range of construction projects and property transactions, including office and mixed-use developments whether as new builds or refurbishments. She also acts for hotel developers in respect of their asset maintenance and development. Fiona advises parties on both sides of complex acquisitions and lettings - whether as landlord, tenant, purchaser or vendor. Fiona is well versed in all standard forms and methods of procurement, including the use of JCT NEC, and FIDC and works on bespoke contracts.
Fiona is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Derwent London on the construction of the new Nimax theatre, the first new London theatre for 30 years. The building will interface with both Tottenham Court Road underground station and the new Crossrail station.
- Advising an exclusive hotel chain on the refurbishment of their leading hotel in Central Europe, as well as the construction of their new London hotel and the refurbishments of ballrooms and suites at their other high profile London hotel.
- Advising BioMed Realty on its extensive multi-million pound developments and lettings at Granta Park, Cambridge.
- Advising the Design Museum on its relocation to the Commonwealth Institute on Kensington High Street.
- Advising Howard de Walden Estates on its 90+acres of prime real estate in Marylebone which is within a conservation area.
- Advising a data centre operator on its extensive construction operations in England and Africa.