Fiona Edmond, Partner
Fiona is a Partner in the Construction and Engineering Group.
Fiona is a Partner in the Construction and Engineering Group. Fiona advises commercial developers on a wide range of construction projects and property transactions, including central London office and mixed-use developments. Fiona also acts for hotel developers in respect of their asset maintenance and development and routinely acts for purchasers and tenants in relation to complex acquisitions and lettings. Fiona has been ranked as a leading individual in Chambers & Partners every year since 2013.
Fiona is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Derwent London Plc on its £196M building contract with Laing O'Rourke for the construction of a new theatre at one Soho Place. The mixed use scheme will contain 209,000 sq ft of offices, 36,000 sq ft of retail and a 40,000 sq ft theatre
- Advising Derwent London on its £178M contract with Multiplex for the redevelopment of 80 Charlotte Street, the former Saatchi & Saatchi HQ. Advising Derwent London on its lettings of 80 Charlotte Street with an annual rent of over £20million
- Advising All England Lawn Tennis Club on the development of its estate at SW19
- Advising London & Regional Estates on refurbishment projects in its hotel portfolio, including the Strand Palace Hotel, Green Park Hotel and London Portman Hotel, among others
- Advising a high profile hotel chain on the refurbishment of their leading hotel in Central Europe as well as the construction of their new London hotel and the refurbishments of ballrooms and suites at their other high profile London hotel
- Advising BioMed Realty L.P. on the acquisition of a multi-let science park with a value of £130million and subsequently on the construction documents for the extensive development of the park as well as all of the pre-letting agreements
- Advising Howard de Walden Estates on the construction aspects of its 90 acre estate in Marylebone
- Advising Nike on its move to its new HQ 60,000 sq ft in the Argent development at King’s Cross
COVID-19: Considerations for companies
An essential toolkit setting out key issues that companies and directors should consider during this uncertain time.