Fiona advises office developers on a wide range of construction projects and property transactions, including central London office and mixed-use developments.
Fiona also acts for hotel developers in respect of their asset maintenance and development and routinely acts for purchasers and tenants in relation to complex acquisitions and lettings. Fiona has extensive experience in the life sciences and data centre sectors.
Fiona has been ranked as a leading individual in Chambers & Partners every year since 2013.
Fiona is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
Advising Derwent London Plc on:
- a £196 million building contract with Laing O'Rourke for the construction of a new theatre at one Soho Place. The scheme will contain 209,000 sq ft of offices, 36,000 sq ft of retail and a 40,000 sq ft theatre; and
- a £178 million contract with Multiplex for the redevelopment of 80 Charlotte Street, the former Saatchi & Saatchi HQ. Advising Derwent London on its lettings of 80 Charlotte Street with an annual rent of over £20 million
Other experience includes:
- Advising Nike on its move to its new HQ 60,000 sq. ft in the Argent development at King’s Cross
- Advising London & Regional Estates on refurbishment projects in its hotel portfolio, including the Strand Palace Hotel, Green Park Hotel and London Portman Hotel, among others
- Advising BioMed Realty L.P. on the acquisition of a multi-let science park with a value of £130 million and subsequently on the construction documents for the extensive development of the park as well as all of the pre-letting agreements
- Advising a data centre operator on the construction and lettings of its sites in England and Ireland