Fabianne de Vos Burchart, Counsel
Fabianne advises financial institutions, with a particular focus on trust companies, in all matters relating to their legal and regulatory obligations.
Fabianne advises financial institutions, with a particular focus on trust companies, in all matters relating to their legal and regulatory obligations. She is a member of the SATC/STEP working group representing the trust industry in discussions with the Swiss Federal Council and Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) as regards the implementation of the new regulatory framework applicable to trustees.
Fabianne also assists individuals and entrepreneurs in their relationships with financial institutions, in implementing investments and in structuring the holding of their assets.
- Assisting a Swiss private bank in the structuring of investment opportunities for its clients
- Advising a US securities dealer with a presence in Switzerland on its regulatory obligations
- Answering a questionnaire submitted by a UK bank with a presence in Switzerland regarding the bank’s and its employees’ regulatory obligations, both from a Swiss and cross-border perspective
- Assisting a private client with the structuring and implementation of an investment project located abroad
- Working in Chicago, IL (USA) for a year and a half within the financial services industry, both in-house and in private practice