Evgenia Kyriakaki, Associate
Evgenia specialises on cross-border restructurings and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and cross-border financing, insolvency and restructuring.
SummaryEvgenia advises on a wide variety of corporate and financial transactions, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, restructurings and cross-border financing. Evgenia particularly advises on international restructuring matters for multinational corporate, private equity and real estate clients in Europe, the United States and Asia.
Evgenia further advises Luxembourg and foreign financial institutions, non-bank lenders and borrowers’ groups on cross-border banking and financing transactions.
She is fluent in French, English and Greek.
Evgenia is a member of the Luxembourg Bar, Liste I
- Restructuring of the holding structure of a major healthcare group
- Advising a major US online retailer of books, movies, music and other consumer products on its internal group restructuring as well as handling the day-to-day corporate work of its Luxembourg office
- Assisting a leading telecommunications operator in the acquisition of a Swiss company, subsidiary of a French competitor company of the same sector, for a total transaction value of EUR 2.3 billion
- Assisting a multi-billion dollar listed company specialised in high quality dental products, with its restructuring and refinancing
- Advising a distressed group in insolvency, negotiation of waivers of debt, standstill arrangements, restructuring and refinancing