Manny advises lenders and borrowers on various financing arrangements, including property investment and development finance, project finance, sports finance and receivables financing. His work is generally UK based however he has experience working with clients in Africa and the Middle East.
Manny’s specialist areas include:
- Real Estate Finance: Development Finance and Investment Finance across a range of asset classes: residential investment, commercial real estate, student accommodation / PBSA, retirement living, later living and shopping centres.
- Sports Finance: Advising sports investors and football clubs in the Premier League and EFL Championship.
- Emerging Markets: Advising clients on transactions across a number of sectors, including agribusiness and energy and natural resources.
Manny is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Silbury Finance (backed by Oaktree Capital Management) on several development financing transactions across the UK.
- Acting for d.light in relation to its financing arrangements with specialist lenders to develop and grow its solar power solutions and financial inclusion initiatives.
- Acting for a Premier League club in relation to the financing of football transfer fee receivables and media rights receivables.
- Acting for Gulf Islamic Finance Investments on the £82m development financing of the Chelsea Police Station.