Emma Hickson, Senior Associate
Emma provides advice on a wide range of technology, infrastructure and commercial contract matters.
SummaryEmma is a Senior Associate in the Commercial team who provides advice on a wide range of technology, infrastructure and commercial contract matters, both in the UK and globally. Emma spent seven years working in-house for global IT services provider DXC Technology (formerly Computer Sciences Corporation) advising on complex and large-scale outsourcing bids as well as supporting contracts on a day to day basis throughout their life cycle. Prior to that, Emma was Chief Legal Officer at Norwegian mobile payments company Luup.
Emma is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Negotiating and providing on-going support to two global IT framework agreements with an insurance provider for a range of IT services, including cloud, database services, IT help desk and data centres.
- Negotiating with a major global insurance provider to adapt a US Framework Agreement to enable the delivery of database migration and cloud services in the UK.
- Negotiating and supporting the delivery of two of the largest UK government IT infrastructure contracts, including providing regular support to the complex transition and transformation programmes associated with them.
- Providing cradle to grave support to a successful bid for a £400m+ BPO supporting the provision of pay and pensions for a government department, including call centre services, with a government department.
- Regularly liaising and brokering contract change with service providers to ensure vendor terms comply with regulatory requirements for end-customers in both the financial services and public sectors.