Emily Dobson, Associate
Emily specialises in corporate advisory and transactional work for public and private companies.
AboutEmily specialises in corporate advisory and transactional work for public and private companies. Her experience includes advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, acting for issuers and brokers on both the Main Market and AIM and providing governance and regulatory advice.
Emily is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising Rockpool Investments on its investment (alongside management) in Datum Alloys, a leading provider of precision stainless steel stencil foils to the electronics industry in Europe and the USA.
- Advising AIM listed global advertising technologies platform provider Taptica International Ltd on its recommended all share offer for AIM listed RhythymOne plc (also a global advertising technology company) by way of a court approved UK Scheme of Arrangement.
- Advising long standing client, Transense Technologies plc, the provider of sensor systems for the industrial, mining and transportation markets, on its most recent placing to new and existing institutional and other investors.
- Acting for Grant Thornton as nominated adviser and both Hannam & Partners and Mirabaud Securities as joint brokers on the placing and admission to trading on AIM of Kropz plc, a South African phosphate development and mining company.
- Advising long standing client, AIM-listed Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc, on its most recent placing to new and existing institutional and other investors.
- Advising the management team and shareholders of Zenium Topco Limited, the leading hyperscale data center provider in Europe, on the sale of the company and its subsidiaries to CyrusOne Inc.
- Acting for Cake Box Holdings plc, the egg-free cake specialist, on its admission to trading on AIM.
- Advising MayAir Group plc, the AIM-listed manufacturer, developer and provider of air filtration equipment and clean air solutions, on the group’s acquisition by Poly Glorious Investment Co Ltd by way of a court approved scheme of arrangement.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises TSX Venture Exchange listed mining company Hunt Mining Corp. on its recommended offer for AIM listed Patagonia Gold plc
Hunt Mining Corp. has since been renamed Patagonia Gold Corp. and resumed trading on the TSX Venture Exchange.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Taptica International Ltd on recommended all-share acquisition of AIM listed RhythmOne
Taptica is an AIM listed global advertising technologies platform provider.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on two Capital Markets deals announced in two days
The team advised Transense Technologies Plc, and joint brokers WH Ireland, Canaccord Genuity and First Energy Capital.