Edward Robinson, Senior Associate
Edward has experience of a wide range of Corporate and Commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate finance.
SummaryEdward has experience of a wide range of Corporate and Commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate finance. He has worked with clients from a variety of sectors, including real estate, technology and healthcare. Clients include listed plcs with international interests through to fast-growing owner-managed SMEs. Edward has a particular specialism of corporate transactions in sub-Saharan Africa, including recent deals in Nigeria, Ghana, Mozambique, Côte d’Ivoire and Zambia. Edward is a member of the African Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (AVCA).
Edward is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for the sellers of a shopping mall complex in Nigeria
- Advising a Main List plc on its acquisition of companies in Malaysia and Italy, and drafting prospectuses for shareholder approval
- Restructuring a client’s airline business
- Setting up a joint venture structure for a client in the healthcare sector, including group structuring and shareholders agreement
- Assisting a newly incorporated company with initial fundraising rounds, investment agreements and employee share schemes
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys team advises client IFS on mplsystems acquisition
Charles Russell Speechlys team advises applications company on dual acquisition of IT solutions company and implementation specialist.