Duncan is a leader in the Regeneration and Development sectors and is a construction specialist who acts across a range of contentious and non-contentious matters. He is regularly recommended for his expertise in development work in annual legal publications. He is currently working on some of the largest and most complex development and regeneration schemes in the country.
His experience encompasses the structuring, financing and construction of complex mixed-use developments throughout the country. These are often joint ventures between housebuilders and registered providers, involving the public sector, local authorities and Government Agencies like Homes England.
Duncan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on two areas of the Canning Town regeneration for Bouygues Development and Countryside Properties
- Advising Countryside Properties on its joint venture with Clarion Housing Group to develop part of Ebbsfleet Garden City
- Advising investor clients and owner occupiers on the development of a number of prime residential developments in central London, with values between £10m-£100m
- Advising a landowner on the sale of former farming land and the development of a new community of 800 dwellings.
- Acting for Greenwich Millennium Village Limited (a Countryside/Taylor Woodrow joint Venture) on the flagship regeneration project on the Greenwich Peninsular.
- Acting for Countryside Properties on its award-winning development at Chatham Maritime