Duncan Salmon, Partner
Duncan is a construction specialist who acts across a range of contentious and non-contentious matters.
SummaryDuncan is a leader in the regeneration and development sectors and is a construction specialist who acts across a range of contentious and non-contentious matters. He is regularly recommended for his expertise in construction law in annual legal publications. He is currently working on some of the largest and most complex schemes in the country. Duncan is also an advocate of alternative dispute resolution, having been involved in several mediations and adjudications, as well as having considerable expertise in arbitration and litigation.
Duncan is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on two areas of the Canning Town regeneration for Bouygues Development and Countryside Properties
- Advising Taylor Wimpey and London and Quadrant Housing Trust on the development of the first phase of housing at the Olympic Park, providing 800 new homes
- Advising a number of investor clients and owner occupiers on the development of a number of prime residential development in central London, with values between £10million and £100million
- Acting for Greenwich Millennium Village Limited (a Countryside/Taylor Woodrow joint Venture) on the flagship regeneration project on the Greenwich Peninsular.
- Acting for Countryside Properties on its award-winning development at Chatham Maritime
- Acting for Crest Nicholson on the £1billion redevelopment of the 617-acre Wyton Airfield in Cambridgeshire, where the ‘’garden village’’ will deliver 4500 new houses, infrastructure and other facilities
- Advising Countryside Properties on its Springhead Park Development at Ebbsfleet, Kent
- Advising Northacre on the redevelopment of the former Thistle Hotel, on the north side of Hyde Park, to provide 77 prime apartments