David McClenaghan, Senior Associate
David specialises in residential development acting on behalf of home builders and developers.
David is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate team with over 20 years’ experience in residential development acting on behalf of a wide range of home builders and developers. David’s work centres on the site set up aspects of development projects including the structuring of estate documentation in preparation for plot disposals, infrastructure matters, the sale of freehold reversionary interests, public open space transfers and similar disposals.
- Acted for a major national homebuilder in connection with the private market unit elements of a 2000 plot development near Winchester
- Acted on behalf of a London based homebuilder in connection with a 200+ plot mixed use scheme in Isleworth comprising private market, affordable and commercial units
- Acted for two divisions of the UK’s largest homebuilder in connection with varied developments including recent projects in Horley, Watton, Red Lodge and Horsford
- Acted for the property development arm of a prominent retailer in connection with the private market units elements of a large mixed use scheme in Highams Park comprising private market and affordable units and a retail superstore
- Acted for the largest privately owned property company in the UK in connection with the redevelopment of a former BT site in Aldershot to provide private apartments