David Coates, Partner
David specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for both public and private companies.
AboutDavid specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for both public and private companies. His experience includes mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate reorganisations. David also acts for a number of growth companies and angel investors.
David is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Stonegate Pub Company on the acquisition of Sports Bar & Grill and Be At One
- Advising INEOS on the acquisition of Belstaff
- Advising Puma Investments on a range of VCT and EIS qualifying investments
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross on the sale to Fosun
- Advising the shareholders of Vital Ingredient on the sale to LDC
- Advising Caring Homes Healthcare Group on the £300m sale and leaseback of its elderly care portfolio to Griffin-American Healthcare REIT II Inc
- The separation by Cable & Wireless plc of its Worldwide Group by a demerger to Cable & Wireless Worldwide plc (David spent 6 months on secondment at Cable & Wireless as part of the high profile demerger)
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the sale of Vision Mental Health and New Directions to Civitas and TLC Care Homes
Charles Russell Speechlys advised the shareholders of VMH and ND on their sale transaction.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Legend Club Management Systems on its sale to Transaction Services Group
Charles Russell Speechlys assisted Legend Club Management Systems on its sale to a portfolio company.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the shareholders of Simply Conveyancing Property Lawyers on investment by Livingbridge
Simply Conveyancing Property Lawyers is a progressive property law firm specialising in residential conveyancing.