David Clements, Associate
David is a corporate lawyer with experience in a variety of corporate and banking transactions.
SummaryDavid is a corporate lawyer with experience in a variety of corporate and banking transactions, including private equity backed acquisitions, management buy outs and public takeovers, as well as acquisition finance and other loan and security work for banks and borrowers. David has worked with clients from diverse sectors including financial services, manufacturing and engineering and not for profit. David also advises on non-transactional company law matters including shareholders agreements.
David is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for an AIM quoted offeree company on its takeover by an AIM quoted offeror effected by a transfer scheme of arrangement
- The refinancing of a hotel group listed on the Cyprus stock exchange acting for the group in relation to all primary transaction documents
- The acquisition of a UK based international manufacturing group for a US acquirer
- Placing for a UK based AIM quoted manufacturing group and other fundraisings for public and private companies
- The debt funding aspects of a private equity investment into a newly established care home group, including the negotiation for the investee group of the senior acquisition and development facility, intercreditor agreement and security documents
- A Court approved $200m reduction of capital for the UK holding company of an international ICT services provider