Daisy Scaife, Associate
Daisy has a broad range of experience in transactional commercial real estate advising clients on their regeneration projects.
SummaryDaisy advises a wide range of clients on the acquisition of residential and mixed-use development projects and portfolio management. She works predominantly for house builders, property developers and high net worth individuals.
Daisy is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for a national house builder on the acquisition of a site for 500 new homes, a new school and community facilities
- Acting on the acquisition of various sites in Central London for a private developer specialising in starter homes
- Advising a developer on their commercial sales and leases at a prominent East London site including acting on disposals of retail units for a cinema space, a gym and restaurant units
- Acting on the acquisition of multiple nationwide investment properties for a livery company including the acquisition and subsequent leasing of a newly developed site in central London
- Assisting on multiple acquisitions for major national house builders and acting for them on their subsequent affordable housing disposals
News & Insights
Over to Rio
Following the regeneration for London 2012, E20 has become London's newest, and some might say, most desirable postcode.