Daisy Scaife, Senior Associate
Daisy has a broad range of experience in transactional commercial real estate advising clients on their regeneration projects.
AboutDaisy advises a wide range of clients on the acquisition of residential and mixed-use development projects and portfolio management. She works predominantly for house builders, property developers and high net worth individuals.
Daisy is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for a national house builder on the acquisition of a site for 500 new homes, a new school and community facilities
- Acting on the acquisition of various sites in Central London for a private developer specialising in starter homes
- Advising a developer on their commercial sales and leases at a prominent East London site including acting on disposals of retail units for a cinema space, a gym and restaurant units
- Acting on the acquisition of multiple nationwide investment properties for a livery company including the acquisition and subsequent leasing of a newly developed site in central London
- Assisting on multiple acquisitions for major national house builders and acting for them on their subsequent affordable housing disposals
Over to Rio
Following the regeneration for London 2012, E20 has become London's newest, and some might say, most desirable postcode.