Clare Fleming, Associate
Clare is a transactional real estate specialist with experience in a wide range of property transactions.
SummaryClare is a transactional real estate specialist with experience in a wide range of property transactions including acquisitions and disposals for both investment and development purposes, landlord and tenant matters, secured lending and telecommunications deals. Clients include large corporations, smaller companies and private individuals. Clare regularly represents a wide range of funders including UK retail banks, private banks and other senior and mezzanine funders, institutional funds and others investing in UK real estate and telecoms industry clients and property investors on specialist telecommunications matters. Clare is a member of the firm’s financial services group, property investment group and technology media and telecommunications group and the RICS telecoms forum.
Clare is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising property investors and developers on the acquisition of land and buildings whether as an investment or for development
- Advising senior and mezzanine funders in connection with investment and development funding secured over land in England including prime and super-prime residential development sites, commercial development sites and “trophy asset” investments in central London
- Advising corporate occupiers in the telecommunications sector on their occupational arrangements and dealing with lease renewals, the assignment, surrender and grant of leases on relocation and all ancillary matters
- Advising a telecommunications infrastructure provider over a number of years on commercial agreements permitting telephone operators to place and use shared equipment on mast sites to provide separate mobile telephone networks for each operator
- Advising a major shopping centre operator on telecommunications matters, including negotiating standard form wayleave agreements with various fixed line operators for use in the roll-out of super-fast fibre cabling serving retail and leisure units in shopping centres
News & Insights
A call to access?
Access on to land to facilitate telecoms work can be problematic. Is there a better way?