Chris Manning, Associate
Chris is an associate specialising in a broad range of corporate advisory and transactional work for public and private companies.
SummaryChris has a broad range of experience of corporate transactions for both private and public companies, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and private equity. His experience includes UK and cross border mergers and acquisitions, advising PE houses and management teams on private equity transactions, investments and company reorganisations.
Chris is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Age UK Trading CIC on the disposal of personal alarm business Aid-Call to AXA PPP Healthcare
- Advising Grakon LLC (an investee company of Industrial Growth Partners) on its acquisition of BMAC Limited
- Acting for the management team of Emerging Markets Payments on the sale of EMP by Actis to Network International
- Advising CareTech on several acquisitions of care home operators
- Acting for FPE Capital on the management buyout of Kallidus, a leading human capital management software business
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Kallidus on Advorto acquisition
Advorto is a provider of SaaS recruitment technology and services to some of the UK’s largest organisations.