Chris Manning, Senior Associate
Chris is a Senior Associate specialising in a broad range of corporate advisory and transactional work for public and private companies.
AboutChris advises companies, individuals, management teams and institutional investors on all aspects of M&A, private equity, venture capital and growth capital transactions, as well as corporate reorganisations. He has a broad range of experience across several industry sectors but has particular experience in the healthcare sector.
Chris is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Age UK Trading CIC on the disposal of personal alarm business Aid-Call to AXA PPP Healthcare
- Advising CareTech on several acquisitions of care providers
- Advising the shareholders of Focused Healthcare on its sale to Voyage Care
- Advising BGF on several investments, including talent acquisition consultant Elements
- Advising Elysian Capital on the acquisition of Key Travel and subsequent bolt-on acquisition of Raptim
- Advising FPE Capital on the acquisition of Kallidus and subsequent bolt-on acquisition of Advorto
- Advising the management team of Emerging Markets Payments on the sale of EMP by Actis to Network International
- Advising the management team of Busy Bees on the group’s partnership with Temasek
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Elysian Capital on acquisition and investment in Aspirations Care from August Equity in conjunction with management
This investment represents the sixth platform investment in the Elysian Capital II LP Fund which closed in July 2015 at £250 million.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital and members of the management team of Kallidus on its sale
Kallidus is a leading human capital management and e-learning (SaaS) provider.
RealDeals Private Equity Awards 2019: Private Equity team shortlisted
The Private Equity team are delighted to have been shortlisted again for the Regional/Specialist Legal Adviser of the Year Advisory Award.