Chris Manning, Senior Associate
Chris is a Senior Associate specialising in a broad range of corporate advisory and transactional work for public and private companies.
SummaryChris has a broad range of experience of corporate transactions for both private and public companies, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and private equity. His experience includes UK and cross border mergers and acquisitions, advising PE houses and management teams on private equity transactions, investments and company reorganisations.
Chris is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Age UK Trading CIC on the disposal of personal alarm business Aid-Call to AXA PPP Healthcare
- Advising Grakon LLC (an investee company of Industrial Growth Partners) on its acquisition of BMAC Limited
- Acting for the management team of Emerging Markets Payments on the sale of EMP by Actis to Network International
- Advising CareTech on several acquisitions of care home operators
- Acting for FPE Capital on the management buyout of Kallidus, a leading human capital management software business
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on Key Travel bolt-on
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised Key Travel on the acquisition of international travel management company Raptim.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Country Court Care on refinancing
Country Court’s portfolio currently comprises 30 freehold care homes, with seven opened over the past two years.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Elysian Capital on the acquisition of Key Travel
Key Travel provides travel and risk management services to clients in the not for profit humanitarian, faith and academic sectors.