Chris Ingram, Senior Associate
Chris specialises in commercial contracts and privacy, with a particular focus on the technology and retail sectors.
Chris specialises in commercial contracts and privacy, with a particular focus on the technology and retail sectors. In technology, Chris advises suppliers and customers on complex outsourcing agreements, cloud services, software licensing and development agreements, data centre and other IT services agreements. In retail, Chris’ experience includes advising on e-commerce, brand licensing, supply and distribution agreements, customer loyalty programmes and the use of customer data.
Chris leads Charles Russell Speechlys' Business Technology sector group and sits on the London Committee of the Society for Computers and Law.
Chris is admitted to practise in England and Wales
- Advising numerous clients on the migration of their systems to the cloud
- Advising a major UK retailer on a series of complex and business critical software development, licensing and associated services agreements
- Advising a FTSE100 company on the outsourcing of a business critical technology-driven function
- Advising FTSE100 retailers on numerous commercial agreements, including a number of high profile joint ventures, various supply, packaging, e-commerce and distribution agreements and celebrity image rights agreements
- Advising a cloud computing solutions provider on its suite of customer agreements
- Advising a FTSE100 company on the consolidation of its UK-wide facilities management outsourcing arrangements for over 1500 sites
- Advising a prominent financial services institution on the outsourcing of its global IT function
Chris Ingram writes for The Caterer on managing PoS integration during the Covid-19 pandemic
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Transense Technologies Plc on iTrack technology transaction with Bridgestone Corporation
Transense Technologies Plc, the provider of sensor systems for the industrial, mining and transportation markets.