Chris Ingram, Senior Associate
Chris specialises in commercial contracts, with a particular focus on TMT, sport and retail.
SummaryChris specialises in commercial contracts, with a particular focus on TMT, sport and retail. In sport, he advises on sponsorship, image rights and endorsement agreements, event management, merchandising agreements and sports technology matters. In TMT, Chris is experienced in advising suppliers and customers on software licensing and development agreements, IT outsourcing and other IT services agreements. In retail, Chris focuses on brand licensing and technology matters, as well as supply and distribution agreements.
Chris is admitted to practise in England and Wales
- Advising a UK sports governing body on its agreement with its principal sponsor
- Advising a FTSE 100 company on an image rights agreement with an international sportsman
- Advising a global consumer goods company on a number of brand licensing and naming rights agreements
- Advising a prominent financial services institution on the outsourcing of its global IT function
- Advising a FTSE100 company on the consolidation of its UK-wide facilities management outsourcing arrangements for over 1500 sites
- Advising a major UK retailer on a series of complex and business critical software development, licensing and associated services agreements
- Advising FTSE100 retailers on numerous commercial agreements, including a number of high profile joint ventures, various supply, packaging and distribution agreements and celebrity image rights agreements