Chris Ingram, Senior Associate
Chris specialises in commercial contracts, with a particular focus on TMT, sport and retail.
AboutChris specialises in commercial contracts, with a particular focus on TMT, sport and retail. In TMT, Chris advises suppliers and customers on software licensing and development agreements, IT outsourcing, cloud, data centre and other IT services agreements. In sport, Chris advises on sponsorship, image rights and endorsement agreements, event management, merchandising agreements and sports technology matters and has worked with clubs, governing bodies, athletes and rights holders. In retail, Chris’ experience includes advising on brand licensing, supply and distribution agreements, customer loyalty programmes and the use of customer data.
Chris is admitted to practise in England and Wales
- Advising a major UK retailer on a series of complex and business critical software development, licensing and associated services agreements
- Advising a FTSE100 company on the outsourcing of a business critical technology-driven function
- Advising a prominent financial services institution on the outsourcing of its global IT function
- Advising a cloud computing solutions provider on its suite of customer agreements
- Advising a FTSE100 company on the consolidation of its UK-wide facilities management outsourcing arrangements for over 1500 sites
- Advising a UK sports governing body on its agreement with its principal sponsor
- Advising FTSE100 retailers on numerous commercial agreements, including a number of high profile joint ventures, various supply, packaging and distribution agreements and celebrity image rights agreements
News & Insights
TMT Connect Newsletter - July 2019
Welcome to the latest edition of our TMT Connect Newsletter.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Grant Thornton UK LLP on the sale of their wealth advisory business
1825 is Standard Life’s wholly owned financial planning and advice business.