Chris Ingram, Senior Associate
Chris specialises in commercial contracts, with particular experience advising on technology, intellectual property and outsourcing matters.
SummaryChris advises on a broad range of commercial agreements, from distribution and supply agreements to complex services agreements. Chris also advises on technology matters including software licensing and development, IT outsourcing and IT services agreements along with the exploitation and maintenance of intellectual property rights and, in particular, on licensing, acquisitions and disposals. Chris works across a range of sectors but has particular expertise in retail and has spent time on secondment at an international retail, food and ingredients group.
Chris is admitted to practise in England and Wales
- Advising a prominent financial services institution on the outsourcing of its global IT function
- Advising a FTSE100 company on the consolidation of its UK-wide facilities management outsourcing arrangements for over 1500 sites
- Advising a major UK retailer on a series of complex and business critical software development, licensing and associated services agreements
- Advising a global consumer goods company on a number of brand licensing and naming rights agreements
- Advising FTSE100 retailers on numerous commercial agreements, including a number of high profile joint ventures, various supply, packaging and distribution agreements and celebrity image rights agreements