Chris Carlisle, Associate
Chris advises clients on commercial property transactions. His key areas of focus are sales and acquisitions; secured lending and lettings.
Chris advises clients on commercial property transactions. He has gained experience in private practice and in industry advising buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, banks and developers on property investments. Chris’s practice focuses on sales and acquisitions; secured lending and lettings.
Chris is admitted to practice in England & Wales.
Chris has advised:
- A commercial landlord on letting premises in central Manchester to a sportswear manufacturer;
- A development financier on an assisted living scheme in Berkhamsted;
- A Saudi investor on its refinance of a multi-let business park in Rickmansworth;
- Leading banks on their financing of commercial portfolios and high-end residential property;
- Private investors on the sale of development land in Croydon;
- A leading property developer on its sale of a multi-let retail park in Sydenham; and
- A UK REIT on its purchase of the UK’s largest independent hotel chain.