Charlie Ring, Senior Associate
Charlie specialises in corporate finance and transactional work.
SummaryCharlie is a corporate lawyer and advises on a broad range of corporate finance and transactional work. His particular experience includes private acquisitions and disposals, corporate reorganisations, shareholder agreements and investments and joint ventures. He in particular acts for a number of business owners, private wealth individuals, family businesses and entrepreneurs.
Charlie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advised Caring Homes Group on its corporate restructuring for the disposal and lease back of 44 freehold elderly care properties (for a total consideration of £298.5 million) to Griffin-American Healthcare REIT II
- Advised thinkFolio Limited, a leading London-based provider of portfolio modelling and order management software, and on its acquisition by Markit Group, an international information services company
- Advised Chantrey Vellacott, the UK’s 21st largest accountancy firm, on its merger with Moore Stephens LLP, the UK’s 10th largest accountancy firm
- Advised Clive Christian, OBE on his sale of a majority stake in the Clive Christian Group, known for producing the world’s most expensive perfume and luxury furnishings and interiors, to EME Capital LLP and a consortium made up of its co-investors, which include Sir Brian Souter, Ann Gloag and Jon Moulton
- Advising Paperhat Group on its acquisitions of various IT / Tech companies, including Nirvana Consulting, CTI Digital, Despark and Grebot Donnelly
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary Shaw Industries on acquisition of STS
Shaw is the largest carpet tile manufacturer in North America, with annual revenues of almost $6billion.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on the merger of Paperhat Communications and Nirvana CPH
By welcoming Nirvana CPH into the fold, Paperhat Group has expanded its marketing proposition globally.