Charlie Ring, Senior Associate
Charlie is a corporate lawyer and advises on a broad range of corporate finance and transactional work.
Charlie's particular experience includes private acquisitions and disposals, corporate reorganisations, shareholder agreements and investments and joint ventures. He in particular acts for a number of owner managed businesses, private wealth individuals and financial services businesses.
- Advised Grant Thornton on the sale of their wealth advisory business to 1825, Standard Life’s wholly owned financial planning and advice business
- Advised the shareholders of Prescient Financial Intelligence Limited on the sale of the company to Quilter Private Client Advisers. This acquisition by Quilter Private Client Advisers, the third recent takeover for the company, adds more than £800m of assets under advice to Quilter
- Advised Chantrey Vellacott, the UK’s 21st largest accountancy firm, on its merger with Moore Stephens LLP, the UK’s 10th largest accountancy firm
- Advising Moore Stephens International on its global brand protection project, rebrand and corporate restructuring of its international advisory and accounting network, no operated through Moore Global Network Limited and known as “Moore Global”.
- Advised the Juno Health pharmacy group on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Avicenna Holdings Ltd, which comprises of 21 pharmacies, as well as Avicenna’s buying group operations and serving more than 1,000 pharmacies
- Advising Paperhat Group on its acquisitions of various IT / Tech companies, including Nirvana Consulting, CTI Digital, Despark and Grebot Donnelly
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Transense Technologies Plc on iTrack technology transaction with Bridgestone Corporation
Transense Technologies Plc, the provider of sensor systems for the industrial, mining and transportation markets.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises shareholders of Prescient Financial Intelligence on sale to Quilter Private Client Advisers
Prescient is an independent financial adviser firm that offers bespoke financial planning advice.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Juno Health pharmacy group on its acquisition of the Avicenna Pharmacy group
Juno Health further establishes its position as one of the largest pharmacy chains in the Northeast of England.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Moore Stephens International on its global brand protection project, rebrand and corporate restructuring
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Moore Stephens International Ltd on its global reorganisation operated through Moore Global Network Ltd.