Carolyn advises employers, funders, investors, contractors, and sub-contractors on a wide range of construction projects. This is at all stages of project, from procurement through to project management and dispute resolution. Carolyn also has an interest in the on-going developments in building and fire safety in the UK.
Carolyn is admitted to practice in New Zealand.
- Advising funders in respect of hotel and care home developments.
- Acting for a developer on a complex defects dispute in relation to a bridge over a railway concerning multiple defendants in relation to issues of defective design and workmanship.
- Acting for a main contractor in respect of claims arising with the employer, design team, and sub-contractor throughout the construction of a central London hotel development.
- Acting for a main contractor in relation to a claim in regards to defects in a tunnel.
- Advising an investor client on the construction aspects related to acquiring a range of property portfolios.