Caroline Swain, Associate
Caroline is a commercial contracts specialist who works closely with our retail, hospitality and brand clients. Caroline specialises in advertising and marketing related work, sponsorship and collaboration arrangements, consumer activations and supply chain relationships.
AboutCaroline advises clients on a range of commercial contracts. Caroline advises on a range of commercial contracts typically with our retail, hospitality and brand clients. She has expertise in sponsorship arrangements, manufacture and distribution terms, marketing and advertising activities, and terms of sale. She has experience advising on consumer law, advertising regulation, data protection and e-commerce. Caroline acts for a range of large international corporations, innovative start-ups and family businesses and has completed secondments at Westfield and a luxury fashion brand.
Caroline is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Assisting Nike and Converse in relation to digital activations, collaborations, marketing, sales promotions and sponsorship agreements.
- Working with wagamama on its supply chain arrangements, PR and marketing activities and strategic collaborations.
- Advising Westfield in relation to brand partnerships, marketing arrangements, e-commerce, digital media and consumer law matters.
- Advising Nyetimber on a range of distribution, sponsorship and supply arrangements.
- Assisting Ben’s Cookies with the development of its franchising structure and related agreements
News & Insights
Wake-up call: ways of working with influencers
Influencers can be great when it comes to providing advertising to an engaged audience.
Caroline Swain writes for The Caterer on the legal implications of working with influencers
Age appropriate design – the ICO consults on its new code aiming to protect children online
The Information Commissioner’s Office has released its new code on age-appropriate design (the “Code”) for consultation.