Caroline Swain, Associate
Caroline advises clients on a range of commercial contracts with a particular focus on events and sponsorship, manufacture and distribution, marketing and advertising, and terms of sale.
SummaryCaroline advises clients on a range of commercial contracts. She works typically with retail and sports clients on their events and sponsorship arrangements, manufacture and distribution terms, marketing and advertising activities, and terms of sale. She also has experience advising on consumer law, data protection and e-commerce, digital and social media law. Caroline regularly acts for large multi-national corporations, innovative start-ups and family businesses and has completed secondments at Westfield and a luxury fashion brand.
Caroline is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Westfield in relation to brand partnerships, marketing arrangements, e-commerce, digital media and consumer law matters and related contracts.
- Assisting Nike in relation to marketing, sales promotions and sponsorship agreements.
- Working with a leading luxury fashion brand to prepare manufacturing agreements and modernise its distribution arrangements
- Advising Nyetimber on a range of distribution, sponsorship and supply arrangements.
- Assisting Ben’s Cookies with the development of its franchising structure and related agreements
News & Insights
Considering Brandter? Some things to think about
Engaging in banter with customers and competitors on social media? Here are some things to think about
Newsletter - Legal Issues 2017 – Thinking About Omnichannel
Omnichannel strategies are fundamentally changing our commercial environment. With the vast number of choices available to customers.