Caroline Greenwell, Senior Associate
Caroline advises and acts on complex, high-value litigation both domestically and internationally.
SummaryCaroline acts for corporate and individual clients in relation to a variety of disputes involving breaches of contract and misrepresentations, civil fraud and asset tracing, allegations of bribery and corruption, regulatory and health & safety breaches, breaches of restrictive covenants, and Judicial Review Caroline has experience of litigating through the Courts domestically and internationally. She is also, however, experienced in resolving disputes through arbitration, mediation and other alternative means of resolution. Caroline is currently part of the team defending a multi-billion dollar fraud claim in the Cayman Islands.
Caroline is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for corporate clients in connection with an alleged $9 billion fraud currently being litigated in the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands
- Acting for 2 individuals in connection with an SFO investigation into allegations of bribery and corruption in a multi-billion pound telecommunications contract
- Acting for a sub-contractor to a telecommunications contract in a multi-million pound arbitration
- Acting for a well-known high street retailer in a dispute concerning a concession agreement
- Acting for a corporate owner and operator of care homes in claims for breach of warranty and misrepresentation against the vendors of the care homes