Caroline Carter, Associate
Caroline advises companies, investors, management and individuals on a broad range of corporate matters.
Caroline’s experience encompasses a broad range of corporate transactions, including private company mergers and acquisitions, private equity investment, group reorganisations and company fundraisings. Caroline also advises on day-to-day corporate governance.
- Acted for a private equity investment group on its acquisition of the UK’s largest group of medicated weight-loss treatment centres;
- Acted for a clinical diagnostics company on its secondary fundraising by way of a placing;
- Acted on the £100m sale of a private company delivering software systems;
- Acted for a supplier of broadband services on its equity and debt investment from an institutional investor;
- Acting for the company on the management buy-out of a group providing a range of construction, rail and property development services.