Caroline Carter, Associate
Caroline advises companies, investors, management and individuals on a broad range of corporate matters.
Caroline’s experience encompasses a broad range of corporate transactions, including private company mergers and acquisitions, private equity investment, group reorganisations and company fundraisings. Caroline also advises on day-to-day corporate governance.
- Acted for a private equity investment group on its acquisition of the UK’s largest group of medicated weight-loss treatment centres;
- Acted for a clinical diagnostics company on its secondary fundraising by way of a placing;
- Acted on the £100m sale of a private company delivering software systems;
- Acted for a supplier of broadband services on its equity and debt investment from an institutional investor;
- Acting for the company on the management buy-out of a group providing a range of construction, rail and property development services.
Charles Russell Speechlys releases H1 2021 deal highlights
Our deal highlights from the past 6 months are now available.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises shareholders of Modern Networks on sale to Horizon Capital
Modern Networks is a leading provider of IT support, broadband and telecoms managed services to the UK’s commercial property sector.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the founders of The People Development Team (PDT Global) on sale to LTG plc
The People Development Team is a leading provider of online diversity and inclusion training and consultancy services.