Caroline’s experience encompasses a broad range of corporate transactions, including private company mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investment and company fundraisings. Caroline also advises on day-to-day corporate governance.
Caroline works across a variety of industry sectors but has a particular interest in matters with a real estate focus.
Caroline is also actively involved in the Corporate team’s “Growing Female Leadership” initiative.
Caroline is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for a national care home operator on the sale of 49 of its care homes by way of a share sale.
- Acted for BioMed Realty on its joint venture with Babraham Research Campus for the development of a state of the art life sciences research and development facility.
- Acted for Topland Group on the acquisition and financing of the historic Allen House in Kensington, together with corresponding joint venture.
- Acted for The Agency, one of the UK's leading writers' agencies, on the sale of a majority stake of the business to international management production group Avalon.
- Acted for hotelier The Calcot Collection on the sale of luxury hotel Barnsley House and the Village Pub to Timothy Oulton.
- Acted for Countryside Properties on a number of development joint ventures.