Camille advises clients on corporate, commercial and contractual matters, in particular regarding employment and immigration issues, corporate governance and commercial contracts. Her practice also encompasses domestic and international dispute resolution before Swiss courts and arbitral forums, with a focus on financial, commercial and private client disputes, as well as white-collar crimes. Able to advise on contentious and non-contentious matters, Camille’s advice is commercially focused, often taking into consideration longer-term business needs.
Camille is admitted to practise in Switzerland and holds a LL.M. in international arbitration and dispute resolution from the National University of Singapore.
- Representation of creditors in bankruptcy estates in insolvency and criminal proceedings.
- Review of corporate governance internal policies.
- Assisting an international non-profit organisation in the termination process of employees located in Switzerland, including risk assessment of such an operation.
- Advising clients in asset recovery proceedings, including negotiating ‘out of court’ settlements.
- ODA (Geneva Bar Association)
- FSA (Swiss Bar Association)
- AGDA (Geneva Business Law Association)
- UIA (International Association of Lawyers)