Camilla advises developers and contractors on a wide range of construction projects primarily in relation to non-contentious matters. Camilla has experience throughout the lifecycle of construction projects, from procurement advice and the negotiation of development documents through to completion.
Camilla works closely alongside the firm’s real estate and financial services teams advising on the construction aspects of property transactions and inputting on a variety of transactional documents from a construction law perspective.
Camilla is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
Camilla’s recent experience includes:
- Advising BioMed Realty L.P. on its extensive multi-million-pound developments and lettings in Cambridge.
- Advising Nike on its construction documents in relation to works at its new HQ in King’s Cross, comprising over 60,000 sq. ft.
- Advising major care home developers in relation to their developments including demolition, construction, and fit-out.
- Inputting on property and finance transactions from a construction perspective in relation to the sale of a multi-million-pound care home portfolio.
- Advising major lenders on development finance agreements and construction due diligence procedures.
- Advising a major housing developer on the procurement and negotiation of bespoke consultant appointments, trade contracts and infrastructure contracts.