Camilla Bunce , Associate
Camilla is a construction law specialist who advises in relation to both contentious and non-contentious matters in the construction and engineering industry.
Camilla advises developers and contractors on a wide range of construction projects primarily in relation to non-contentious matters. Camilla has experience throughout the lifecycle of construction projects, from procurement advice and the negotiation of development documents through to completion.
Camilla works closely alongside the firm’s Real Estate and Financial Services teams advising on the construction aspects of property transactions and inputting on a variety of transactional documents from a construction law perspective.
Camilla is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
Camilla’s recent experience includes:
- Advising BioMed Realty L.P. on its extensive multi-million pound developments and lettings in Cambridge.
- Advising Nike on its construction documents in relation to works at its new HQ in King’s Cross, comprising over 60,000 sq.ft.
- Advising major care home developers in relation to their developments including demolition, construction and fit-out.
- Inputting on property and finance transactions from a construction perspective in relation to the sale of a multi-million pound care home portfolio.
- Advising a major housing developer on the procurement and negotiation of bespoke consultant appointments.