Ben Wilkins, Associate
Ben advises in relation to both contentious and non-contentious matters within the construction and engineering industry.
Ben works with a broad range of clients in the construction industry on domestic and international matters, with experience advising some of the UK’s largest suppliers on construction, engineering and facilities management projects.
Ben is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising a civil contractor in a series of adjudications concerning the construction of a waste-to-energy plant.
- Advising a blue chip developer in widely reported litigation arising from failures in glazing caused by nickel sulphide inclusions at a prestigious office building in the City of London.
- Advising an insurer in recovery claims following the outbreak of a catastrophic fire during construction of a unique laboratory complex.
- Advising a contractor in a series of adjudications concerning the provision of FM services at a large secure hospital.
- Advising a contractor in a dispute concerning a train derailment linked to tunnelling activities.
Government introduces the Fire Safety Bill
Parliament presented the Fire Safety Bill on 25 March 2020, which will be of particular concern to multi-occupied residential premises.