Ben Butterworth, Associate
Ben advises on a range of Commercial Property matters and transactions.
Ben advises on a diverse range of Commercial Property matters, including commercial property acquisitions, disposals, lettings and estate management transactions.
Ben is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising a national recipe box retailer on the taking of a lease of new headquarter office premises in a prime location in Central London.
- Advising a government agency with a property portfolio of over 1,500 properties across England and Wales on a variety of asset management transactions.
- Advising a London-based asset management firm on the acquisition of a portfolio of 39 commercial rooftop solar systems across England with a total capacity of 3,000KWp.
- Advising a UK asset management firm on the sale of an anaerobic digestion plant with a combined heat and power capacity of 4.5MW in Norfolk.
- Advising a Devon-based country estate on the sale of two rural sites to a national housebuilder for residential development.