Ben advises on a diverse range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions, disposals, lettings and portfolio management transactions. He also advises on real estate aspects of corporate mergers and acquisitions.
He is currently on secondment with Nike assisting their in-house real estate legal counsel on a range of real estate matters throughout EMEA.
Ben is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising a leading UK courier company on the management of their leasehold property portfolio including their expansion into a number of new logistics and office premises across England and Wales.
- Acting on behalf of a large national landlord in managing their portfolio of retail, restaurant, leisure and office properties.
- Advising a leading dental corporate on the property elements of a large number of business acquisitions from single practice matters to multi practice business purchases.
- Advising a national recipe box retailer on the taking of a lease of new headquarter office premises in a prime location in Central London.
- Advising the sellers, including longstanding client Puma Private Equity, in its capacity as the manager of funds invested in Rosebourne Limited, on the real estate aspects of the sale of the entire share capital of Rosebourne Limited to Hillier Nurseries.