Aziz Abdul, Associate
Aziz acts on both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters.
SummaryAziz acts on both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters. He has experience working with a wide range of clients including insolvency practitioners, corporate entities, and individuals.
Aziz is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for the trustee in bankruptcy in Hinton v Wotherspoon  EWHC 623 (CH) in successfully obtaining an income payments order relating to pension income
- Acting for the liquidators in a successful action against directors for misfeasance and wrongful trading
- Acting for a director in defending substantial claims brought by liquidators which related to misfeasance and breach of directors’ duties, transactions defrauding creditors, wrongful trading and an alleged invalid share buyback
- Acting for the administrators in the pre-pack sale of a national fashion retailer
- Advising the administrators on the sale of the business and assets of a regional health club
News & Insights
Deeds of assignment – what claims are you really buying?
A recent judgment re-iterates the importance of carefully drafting a deed of assignment when assigning claims.