Ayman Shehata, Associate
Ayman advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private equity investment, private company mergers and acquisitions and public company matters.
Ayman advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private equity investment, private company mergers and acquisitions and public company matters. He has also written a number of pieces discussing current topics in the areas of corporate, commercial and sport.
Ayman is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of the Intragen group, a cyber-security consultancy with operations in the UK, the Netherlands and Finland.
- Advising the Civica Group, an investee company of Partners Group, on the acquisition of an occupational health cloud software specialist, Warwick International Computing Systems.
- Acting for Limerston Capital on its acquisition of Working Transitions, a management consultancy for transitioning organisations.
- Advising TSX Venture Exchange listed mining company Hunt Mining Corp. on its recommended offer for AIM listed Patagonia Gold plc, by way of a court approved Scheme of Arrangement.
- Advising Kreos Capital on its growth capital investment in BeMyEye, Europe’s leading provider of crowdsourced retail execution monitoring solutions.
- Providing advice, planning and preparation for AGMs and annual report compliance, and general corporate governance issues for listed, AIM traded and other public and private companies.
- Sitting in-house for a six-month secondment at Actis, a leading investor in growth markets across Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Public Company Update - November 2020
The November 2020 edition of our biannual Public Company Update.
Notification of Claim Clauses – Clarity is Key
The potential pitfalls that will arise from the unclear drafting of notification of claim clauses relating to warranties and indemnities.