Ayman Shehata, Associate
Ayman advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private equity investment, private company mergers and acquisitions and public company matters.
Ayman advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private equity investment, private company mergers and acquisitions and public company matters. He has also written a number of pieces discussing current topics in the areas of corporate, commercial and sport.
Ayman is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advised Avalara (NYSE:AVLR), a leading provider of tax compliance automation software for businesses of all sizes, on the acquisition of Impendulo Limited, a London-based provider of insurance tax compliance services and software solutions.
- Acting for FPE Capital on the acquisition of the Intragen group, a cyber-security consultancy with operations in the UK, the Netherlands and Finland.
- Advising the Civica Group, an investee company of Partners Group, on the acquisition of an occupational health cloud software specialist, Warwick International Computing Systems.
- Acting for Limerston Capital on its acquisition of Working Transitions, a management consultancy for transitioning organisations.
- Advising TSX Venture Exchange listed mining company Hunt Mining Corp. on its recommended offer for AIM listed Patagonia Gold plc, by way of a court approved Scheme of Arrangement.
- Advising Kreos Capital on its growth capital investment in BeMyEye, Europe’s leading provider of crowdsourced retail execution monitoring solutions.
- Providing advice, planning and preparation for AGMs and annual report compliance, and general corporate governance issues for listed, AIM traded and other public and private companies.
- Sitting in-house for a six-month secondment at Actis, a leading investor in growth markets across Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Fudco Partnership on sale to Exponent-backed Vibrant Foods
Fudco is a family-owned business selling South Asian ethnic foods in UK and Europe.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Canadian toymaker Spin Master on acquisition of iconic Rubik’s Cube®
The Rubik's Cube® became a commercial success after it launched globally in 1980.
Public Company Update - November 2020
The November 2020 edition of our biannual Public Company Update.
On 18 September, the FCA set out its approach in assessing applications by cannabis-related companies for listing in the UK.
Notification of Claim Clauses – Clarity is Key
The potential pitfalls that will arise from the unclear drafting of notification of claim clauses relating to warranties and indemnities.
Can players be forced to play?
Can we play yet?
Social Media Stalking - Corruption and Covid-19
It's a Ghost Town...
With the current lockdown halting professional sport competitions across the world, football betting corruption remains intact.
FIFA's Covid-19 guidelines - extending the season and potential implications
Is it OK to propose an NDA?
Acas issues guidance on the dos and don’ts of NDAs.
Court of Appeal Revisits Joint Authorship
Need to Ask More than Who Did the Writing.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Kreos Capital VI (UK) Ltd on growth capital investment in retail monitoring solution BeMyEye
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised Kreos Capital VI (UK) Limited on its €3 million growth capital investment in BeMyEye Holdings Limited.