Ashwin Pillay, Associate
Ashwin advises on a broad range of corporate matters with a particular focus on private company mergers and acquisitions and private equity investment work for a variety of individuals, institutions and management teams.
Ashwin works with a broad range of clients across many sectors and on all aspects of private M&A private equity investments (for both management teams and institutions), venture capital and growth capital transactions.
Ashwin is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising the shareholders of iconic British sports car manufacturer Morgan Motor Company Limited on the sale of a majority stake in the company to Investindustrial, a leading European investment group
- Advising awarding-winning IT support and technology services provider, IT Lab, on the acquisition of Milton Keynes based managed services provider Mirus IT
- Advising the Civica Group, an investee company of Partners Group, on a series of bolt on acquisitions including, among others, on the acquisitions of a specialist election and civic engagement services group, Electoral Reform Services, a delivery management software specialist, Transend Solutions and occupational health cloud software specialist, Warwick International Computing Systems
- Advising Puma Investments on a range of VCT and EIS qualifying investments and follow-on investments
- Acting for the management team and shareholders of Zenium Topco Limited on the sale of the company and its subsidiaries to NASDAQ listed CyrusOne Inc.
- Advising Pure Data Centres Group on various fundraisings and corporate restructurings
Charles Russell Speechlys advises IT Lab on the acquisition of Mirus IT
Charles Russell Speechlys advised IT Lab on the acquisition of Milton Keynes based managed services provider Mirus IT.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the Civica Group on the acquisition of occupational health cloud software specialist Warwick International Computing Systems
Warwick International provides specialist cloud software with a broad presence complementary to the Civica Group’s established activities.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on two Capital Markets deals announced in two days
The team advised Transense Technologies Plc, and joint brokers WH Ireland, Canaccord Genuity and First Energy Capital.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Morgan family and trustees on sale of Morgan Motor Company to Investindustrial
The Morgan Motor Group brand is a symbol of quintessential British craftsmanship, elegance, performance and design.