Ashwin Pillay, Senior Associate
Ashwin advises on a broad range of corporate matters with a particular focus on private company mergers and acquisitions and private equity investment work for a variety of individuals, institutions and management teams.
Ashwin works with a broad range of clients across many sectors and on all aspects of private M&A private equity investments (for both management teams and institutions), venture capital and growth capital transactions. Ashwin is also a member of the Steering Committee for the Association for Corporate Growth.
Ashwin is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising the shareholders of iconic British sports car manufacturer Morgan Motor Company Limited on the sale of a majority stake in the company to Investindustrial, a leading European investment group
- Advising the shareholders of Veriton Pharma on the sale of their interests to Serb Speciality Pharmaceuticals, a European speciality pharma business backed by Charterhouse Capital Partners
- Advising awarding-winning IT support and technology services provider, Content+Cloud, on the acquisition of managed services provider Mirus IT and one of Microsoft’s largest Azure partners in the UK, Sol-Tec
- Advising the Civica Group, an investee company of Partners Group, on a series of bolt on acquisitions including, among others, on the acquisitions of a specialist election and civic engagement services group, Electoral Reform Services, a delivery management software specialist, Transend Solutions and occupational health cloud software specialist, Warwick International Computing Systems
- Advising Puma Private Equity on a range of VCT and EIS qualifying investments and follow-on investments
- Acting for the management team and shareholders of Zenium Topco Limited on the sale of the company and its subsidiaries to NASDAQ listed CyrusOne Inc.
- Advising Pure Data Centres Group on various fundraisings and corporate restructurings
- Advising a high net worth individual on the acquisition of a UK dried meats business
Charles Russell Speechlys releases H1 2021 deal highlights
Our deal highlights from the past 6 months are now available.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Fudco Partnership on sale to Exponent-backed Vibrant Foods
Fudco is a family-owned business selling South Asian ethnic foods in UK and Europe.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Exeter Property Group on its acquisition of two property SPVs from the Tritax group
Exeter Property Group is one of the largest real estate investment managers focused on acquiring, developing and managing properties.
Charles Russell Speechlys advise the shareholders of Veriton Pharma on its sale to SERB
We advised the shareholders of a private pharmaceutical company on its sale to SERB Specialty Pharmaceuticals.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Sol-Tec Ltd
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Sol-Tec Ltd which is part of IT Lab’s “buy and build” strategy.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Mirus IT
Charles Russell Speechlys advised Content+Cloud on the acquisition of Milton Keynes based managed services provider Mirus IT.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the Civica Group on the acquisition of occupational health cloud software specialist Warwick International Computing Systems
Warwick International provides specialist cloud software with a broad presence complementary to the Civica Group’s established activities.
The Tech Entrepreneur’s Journey – The Capital Requirements
Look into the most common methods we see used to raise working capital for the proposed new business during its corporate life cycle.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on two Capital Markets deals announced in two days
The team advised Transense Technologies Plc, and joint brokers WH Ireland, Canaccord Genuity and First Energy Capital.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Morgan family and trustees on sale of Morgan Motor Company to Investindustrial
The Morgan Motor Group brand is a symbol of quintessential British craftsmanship, elegance, performance and design.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Civica on the acquisition of TranSend Solutions Ltd
TranSend Solutions is a leading provider of delivery management software to organisations with complex logistics and transport requirements.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Civica Group on acquisition of Electoral Reform Services
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised longstanding client, the Civica Group on its latest acquisition of Electoral Reform Services Limited.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises on sale of the Zenium Group to CyrusOne
Zenium is a leading hyperscale data center provider in Europe.