Ashwin works with a broad range of clients across many sectors and on all aspects of private M&A private equity investments (for both management teams and institutions), venture capital and growth capital transactions. Ashwin is also a member of the Steering Committee for the Association for Corporate Growth.
Ashwin is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising the shareholders of iconic British sports car manufacturer Morgan Motor Company Limited on the sale of a majority stake in the company to Investindustrial, a leading European investment group
- Advising the shareholders of Veriton Pharma on the sale of their interests to Serb Speciality Pharmaceuticals, a European speciality pharma business backed by Charterhouse Capital Partners
- Advising awarding-winning IT support and technology services provider, Content+Cloud, on the acquisition of managed services provider Mirus IT and one of Microsoft’s largest Azure partners in the UK, Sol-Tec
- Advising the Civica Group, an investee company of Partners Group, on a series of bolt on acquisitions including, among others, on the acquisitions of a specialist election and civic engagement services group, Electoral Reform Services, a delivery management software specialist, Transend Solutions and occupational health cloud software specialist, Warwick International Computing Systems
- Advising Puma Private Equity on a range of VCT and EIS qualifying investments and follow-on investments
- Acting for the management team and shareholders of Zenium Topco Limited on the sale of the company and its subsidiaries to NASDAQ listed CyrusOne Inc.
- Advising Pure Data Centres Group on various fundraisings and corporate restructurings
- Advising a high net worth individual on the acquisition of a UK dried meats business