Ashley Kopitko, Partner
Ashley specialises in property investment, landlord and tenant and real estate finance.
SummaryAshley specialises in property investment, corporate occupier, landlord and tenant and real estate finance. His practise includes high value acquisitions, disposals, lettings and asset management, He also provides development advice. Ashley’s clients include financial institutions (such as banks, pension and property funds), private property companies, owner occupiers and offshore investors, both private and institutional.
Ashley is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acted for an international insurance company pre-leasing 79,000 sq ft of newly constructed offices at 20 Fenchurch Street (the Walkie Talkie building)
- Advising on the real estate aspects of the £800m acquisition by Chinese insurer of a majority stake in 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf
- Acted for private overseas investors on the acquisition, letting, financing and eventual disposal of 59/63 Brook Street London W1, 1 and 3 Bishopsgate London EC2, 8-10 Hanover St London W1
- Acted for private overseas investor on the acquisition and asset management of Watling Court London EC4 and commercial investment properties in London’s prime West End, Mayfair and City of London districts, one of which was a mixed use development project
- Advised EF Education (the world’s largest education group) on its acquisition subject to planning and refurbishment/ development of a former NHS site in Eastbourne East Sussex for own use as International Study Centre, new teaching facilities and student accommodation
- Advised German Pension Fund on the disposal of an investment property in the City of London