Arthur Petit, Associate
Arthur advises international clients in their (re)structuring, financing and cross-border M&A transactions.
SummaryArthur is Associate in the Corporate department of the Luxembourg office. He advises in the (re)structuring, financing and cross-border M&A operations, as well as in various ranges of financial transactions, for an international clientele.
Arthur worked in law firms in Paris and Jersey as well as in the “African & Middle East” legal department of a multinational company operating in the oil, gas and solar energy industry.
He holds a Master II degree in “Private International Law & International Trade Law” from Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
Arthur is admitted to practise in Luxembourg (Liste II)
- Advising and assisting a UK regulated investment fund with the Luxembourg legal aspects relating to the financing of its acquisitions of central London commercial properties.
- Advising and assisting a French pharmaceutical group with the Luxembourg aspects of its legal reorganisation.
- Advising and assisting with the Luxembourg aspects of the legal reorganisation of an independent private equity investor specialised in growth capital investing in Europe and Africa.
- Advising and assisting a Spanish hotel group with the acquisition of real estate in Zanzibar.
- Advising and assisting a US venture capital firm with its world-wide investments in the sectors of digital health, intelligent enterprise and smart mobility.