Arthur Petit, Associate
Arthur advises international clients in their (re)structuring, financing and cross-border M&A transactions.
Arthur is Associate in the Corporate department of the Luxembourg office. He advises in the (re)structuring, financing and cross-border M&A operations, as well as in various ranges of financial transactions, for an international clientele.
Arthur worked in law firms in Paris and Jersey as well as in the “African & Middle East” legal department of a multinational company operating in the oil, gas and solar energy industry.
He holds a Master II degree in “Private International Law & International Trade Law” from Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, as well as a Master II degree in comparative law from the same university, and is admitted to practise in Luxembourg (liste II).
- Advising and assisting the Luxembourg subsidiary of a UK regulated investment fund with the implementation of its EUR 1,000,000,000.- note programme and in particular with the preparation and further approval of its prospectus by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- Advising and assisting a French pharmaceutical group with the Luxembourg aspects of its legal reorganisation.
- Advising and assisting with the legal restructuring of an independent private equity investor specialised in growth capital investments in Europe and Africa.
- Advising and assisting a Spanish hotel group with the acquisition of real estate in Zanzibar.
- Advising and assisting a US venture capital firm with the legal aspects of its world-wide investments in the sectors of digital health, intelligent enterprise and smart mobility.