Anna Hamilton, Associate
Anna is part of the Private Property team in Guildford with particular knowledge of, and experience in dealing with properties in South of England.
SummaryAnna is part of the Private Property team in Guildford with particular knowledge of, and experience in dealing with properties in South of England (particularly Surrey’s private estates) and specialises in high value residential property transactions including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties. Anna acts for a range of clients including private individuals, overseas clients and companies and has extensive experience acting for small scale developers.
Anna works closely with the firm's UK and international tax, trust and matrimonial teams to provide an integrated service for our private clients' property requirements.
Anna is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Acting for developers in relation to small scale niche development often involving Listed Buildings and unregistered Land
- Acting for individuals, companies and executors in the sale and purchase of leasehold and freehold properties, auction sales, and first registration transactions.
- Dealing with re-structuring of property ownership to meet changes in UK taxation
- Acting for overseas banks on property re-financing
- Acting for overseas investors in the purchase of off-plan new build properties in various developments in London