Andrew Keeley, Senior Associate
Andrew specialises in construction and engineering law, both contentious and non-contentious.
SummaryAndrew specialises in construction and engineering law, both contentious and non-contentious. He advises clients including developers, contractors and professional consultants on various commercial and residential projects, including contractual documentation and dispute resolution. Andrew previously spent seven years working in project management, credit strategy and debt recovery for a major UK bank.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising private and public sector clients in relation to the procurement of construction and engineering projects, ranging from care homes to pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Providing on-going advice to a number of contractors in relation to contractual arrangements and dispute avoidance
- Acting for funders in connection with secured lending for construction projects
- Advising high-net worth individuals in relation to prime residential developments
- Acting for developers in pursuing complex professional negligence claims against architects, engineers and quantity surveyors in the Technology and Construction Court
- Significant experience of bringing and defending adjudications, including valuation, extensions of time, loss and expense, variations, defects and professional negligence disputes
News & Insights
Construct.Law - Winter 2017
Welcome to our winter edition of Construct.Law bringing you legal and commercial insight into issues facing the construction industry.