Andrew Cameron, Partner
Andrew specialises in estate planning and wealth structuring for individuals and families, very often but not exclusively with an international aspect.
SummaryAndrew specialises in estate planning and wealth structuring for individuals and families, very often but not exclusively with an international aspect. He has a particular focus on Russia and India and acts for many individuals and families with connections to those jurisdictions. Andrew regularly advises in relation to asset holding structures and is experienced in steering clients through the many layers of decision-making in relation to such structures to ensure that their objectives are fulfilled.
Andrew also advises many clients who may be considering a move to the UK for themselves or members of their family on organising their affairs to best advantage. In the UK, Andrew acts as adviser to numerous families and their trusts, and deals with the full range of private client advice, including estate planning, planning for incapacity, succession and probate. He is also adviser to, and a trustee of, a number of charities. He is a regular speaker at conferences and seminars on international private client matters.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Pre-arrival planning for individuals and families considering becoming UK resident
- Advising on the changing tax position of “non-doms”
- Major trust reorganisations involving multiple entities and jurisdictions
- Family succession arrangements, typically involving a variety of structures, including trusts and foundations
- Complex, high value probates