Alexander acts on the acquisition and disposal of pub portfolios and advises on landlord and tenant issues in the office and leisure sectors. He also advises on the property aspects of corporate transactions and various re-financings.
Alexander leads a team focusing on modular construction. Alexander is the Head of the Firm’s Israel Desk. Alexander is ranked as a 'Recommended Lawyer' in The Legal 500.
Alexander is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for a number of ‘plc’ clients with land acquisitions and affordable housing sales
- Acting on a number of transactions involving Homes England including transactions with a modular construction element
- Acting for a number of developers of mixed-use schemes from inception all the way through to disposal
- Acted for a number of clients for the acquisition and disposal of large office and commercial buildings
- Acted for a number of clients for the redevelopment and/or sale of their shed portfolio
- Acted on the sale and purchase of a number of pub portfolios.