Alexander Gold, Associate
Alexander has a broad range of experience in commercial property transactions.
SummaryAlexander has a broad range of experience in commercial property transactions. He advises on residential-led, commercial and mixed-use development projects including specific experience with overage agreements, option agreements, joint venture agreements and collaborations agreements. He has acted on the acquisition and disposal of pub portfolios and advises on landlord and tenant issues in the office and leisure sectors. Alexander also advises on the property aspects of corporate transactions and various re-financings.
Alexander is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for a number of ‘plc’ clients with land acquisitions and affordable housing sales.
- Acting on a high-profile mixed-use development in Central London close to the Garden Bridge
- Acted for a ‘plc’ client for the disposal of a large commercial unit in excess of £20m.
- Acted on the purchase of a large Central London office building exceeding £50m.
- Acted on the development of a mixed-use building on Baker Street, W1 to provide residential accommodation and commercial space
- Acted on the sale of a pub portfolio for Convivial London Pubs plc to Mitchells & Butlers
- Acted on the purchase of a pub portfolio for Brewhouse and Kitchen Limited from Black Pubs (part of the Orchid group)