Alex Stevens, Associate
Alex advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private company mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations, private equity and matters relating to public companies trading on UK markets.
AboutAlex advises on a broad range of corporate work, including private company mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations, private equity and matters relating to public companies trading on UK markets.
Alex is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for AIM listed client, fastjet plc, on its placing, subscription, open offer and balance sheet restructuring to issue equity with a total value of US$40.7m. Previously acting for fastjet plc on a US$10 million capital raising;
- Acting for the management team and shareholders of Zenium Topco Limited on the sale of the company and its subsidiaries to NASDAQ listed CyrusOne Inc. and previously acting for Zenium Holdings Limited on the sale of its Turkish assets;
- Acting for the founders of Charterhouse Voice & Data Plc on a strategic investment by August Equity LLP;
- Acting for the Civica Group (an investee company of Partners Group) on the acquisition of payment systems specialist, Nationwide Retail Systems Limited and the acquisition of specialist software provider, OneStep Solutions;
- Acting for Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary Shaw Industries on its acquisition of Scotland-based carpet tile manufacturer Sanquhar Tile Services; and
- Acting for Limerston Capital’s debut fund on its acquisition of AdviserPlus, a UK based provider of HR advisory services company.
The Tech Entrepreneur’s Journey – Venture Capital
Look into the most common methods we see used to raise working capital for the proposed new business during its corporate life cycle.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises discoverIE Group plc on its acquisition of Sens-Tech Limited
Charles Russell Speechlys advised long standing client, discoverIE on its acquisition of Xi-Tech Ltd and its subsidiary Sens-Tech Ltd.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Grant Thornton UK LLP on the sale of their wealth advisory business
1825 is Standard Life’s wholly owned financial planning and advice business.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital and members of the management team of Kallidus on its sale
Kallidus is a leading human capital management and e-learning (SaaS) provider.