Aidan Welton, Associate
Aidan advises on a range of Commercial Property matters and transactions.
Aidan acts for landlords & tenants on a range of issues including acquisitions and disposals, new leases and renewals. His experience covers a number of sectors including Healthcare and Retail with a particular focus on assisting our Corporate team in the acquisition and disposal of Dental Practices and Pharmacies. He also advises funds in relation to the acquisition, management and disposal of their real estate assets. Aidan also acts for major house builders in their acquisition and disposal of development land.
- Advising an international fund on the acquisition of a prime real estate asset in Canary Wharf for £80m
- Assisting in the sale of an established regional multi-branch veterinary business for £25m
- Advising on the disposals and the restructuring of a pharmacy company with 20+ branches
- Acting for several national care home providers on sale and lease back transactions with portfolios of 25+ properties
- Acting for a national house builder in the disposal of Affordable Housing sites to Registered Providers
Stamp Duty, Green houses and 5% deposits: The Government’s Commitment to Housebuilding Continues
We look at the current raft of measures the Government has in place to support home ownership and the housebuilding industry.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises CareTech on the acquisition of Smartbox
Smartbox is a market-leading creator of software and hardware that helps disabled people without speech to live more independently.
Aidan Welton writes for Pharmacy Business on sharing occupation of pharmacies with third parties
A vision of the future for Commercial Real Estate?
Boris plans significant cut to Stamp Duty Land Tax
Ground control to...the local planning authority?
Avoiding a No Deal scenario when selling your Pharmacy
Key areas from a property perspective that can hold up or prevent a pharmacy business sale.
What impact will the future of travel have on our cities and towns?
Aidan Welton writes for Pharmacy Business on the property issues that can delay pharmacy transactions
Aidan Welton and Richard Flenley write in Pharmacy Business on the things to consider when a pharmacy lease ends