Adam Crossley, Partner
Adam is a corporate lawyer specialising in private equity.
SummaryAdam is a corporate lawyer specialising in private equity. He has significant experience advising both private equity houses and management teams, as well as investee companies.
Adam acts for a number of private equity houses including FPE Capital, Elysian Capital, Hattington Capital, ACE & Company and Bestport Capital.
Adam is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on its investment in Questionmark Computing Limited, a leading provider of technologies and services which enable organisations to securely measure knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Acting for FPE Capital on its investment into Optimity Limited, the internet service provider which is pioneering fixed wireless access as an alternative to fibre
- Acting for Bestport Ventures and other shareholders on the sale of Vega Technologies Limited to New Signature, a US based IT services business backed by Colombia Capital
- Acting for Hattington Capital on its investment in Crussh, the well-known juice bar chain
- Acting for both the incoming and existing management team of MRH(GB) Limited, a leading independent owner operator of petrol filling stations in the UK, on the management incentive plan put in place in connection with the acquisition of MRH by funds managed by global private equity firm Lone Star
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises management of MRH on £1.2 billion MRH sale
Together, MRH and MFG will operate more than 900 petrol and convenience retail sites across the UK.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises Kallidus on Advorto acquisition
Advorto is a provider of SaaS recruitment technology and services to some of the UK’s largest organisations.