Adam Crossley, Partner
Adam is a corporate lawyer specialising in private equity.
AboutAdam is a corporate lawyer specialising in private equity. He has significant experience advising both private equity houses and management teams, as well as investee companies.
Adam acts for a number of private equity houses including FPE Capital, Elysian Capital, Hattington Capital, ACE & Company and Bestport Capital.
Adam is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for FPE Capital on its investment in Questionmark Computing Limited, a leading provider of technologies and services which enable organisations to securely measure knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Acting for FPE Capital on its investment into Optimity Limited, the internet service provider which is pioneering fixed wireless access as an alternative to fibre
- Acting for Bestport Ventures and other shareholders on the sale of Vega Technologies Limited to New Signature, a US based IT services business backed by Colombia Capital
- Acting for Hattington Capital on its investment in Crussh, the well-known juice bar chain
- Acting for both the incoming and existing management team of MRH(GB) Limited, a leading independent owner operator of petrol filling stations in the UK, on the management incentive plan put in place in connection with the acquisition of MRH by funds managed by global private equity firm Lone Star
News & Insights
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital on its investment into Intragen, a market leading pan-European cybersecurity consultancy
Charles Russell Speechlys has advised FPE Capital LLP on its investment into Intragen.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises the founders of CH&Co on recent investment by Equistone Partners Europe Ltd
CH&Co holds a Royal Warrant for catering services to HM The Queen.
Charles Russell Speechlys advises FPE Capital and members of the management team of Kallidus on its sale
Kallidus is a leading human capital management and e-learning (SaaS) provider.