Property Patter: The Notorious ESG?
ESG is everywhere. But what is it about and what is its potential impact on the property sector? Emma Humphreys is joined by David Tonks, Head of Repurposing at Cushman & Wakefield, and Kerry Stares, our Responsible Business Partner, to discuss these issues and the implications of the increasing prominence of ESG.
N.B. Please note that this episode was recorded in Spring 2022.
You can also find our podcasts on Podbean, Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- ESG – Searching for substance behind the acronym
- ESG - do your priorities need to change with a changing landscape?
- Green leases crucial to achieving net zero in the built environment
- The green lease: back for good?
- Ingrid Saffin writes for Property Week on green leases and their role on the journey to reaching net zero
- Lessons from Davos: Private Capital and ESG