Charles Russell Speechlys announces Blesma as its Charity of the Year 2019
Charles Russell Speechlys is delighted to announce that Blesma has been chosen as its Charity of the Year for 2019.
Blesma is the only national Armed Forces Charity that supports serving and ex-Service men and women who have suffered life-changing limb loss or the use of a limb, an eye or loss of sight, helping to rebuild their lives by providing rehabilitation activities and welfare support. Founded 100 years ago, it seems timely to be supporting them in the centenary of the end of the First World War.
Blesma, The Limbless Veterans aims to:
- Be relevant to every limbless veteran and their family
- Be a strong advocate on behalf of Members
- Ensure Members’ needs are met
- Draw on its history and heritage to build a successful future for its Members
- Be supported and cherished by Members
- Retain its position as the expert armed forces charity on living with limb loss
Senior Partner and chair of the CSR Committee, Christopher Page, said: "We are delighted to be starting a partnership with Blesma this year and are looking forward to exploring ways in which to support and strengthen a long term relationship with the Charity.”
Find out more about Blesma: