Charles Russell Speechlys shortlisted in 6 categories at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2017
We are delighted to announce recognition by the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards for six categories in their 2017 shortlist.
The awards consider “the best advisors and managers” in the global wealth industry and we have been placed within the following categories:
- Family/Matrimonial Law Firm of the Year - Full Service,
- Immigration Law Firm of the Year,
- Law Firm of the Year - Regional,
- Law Firm of the Year – Switzerland,
- Property Law Firm of the Year;
- Catriona Syed is shortlisted for Lawyer of the Year.
“The breadth of practice areas in the Private Wealth field recognised this year by Citywealth is testament to the substantial practice we have developed across our nine offices. It is representative of our commitment to excellence and serving all the legal needs of our wealthy Private Clients.”
- Ian Cooke, Head of Private Wealth
The awards are decided by public ballot and votes can be placed here. A panel of judges will also contribute to the decision-making process at the gala on 10th May.
Voting finishes on the 21st April.
News & Insights
Supreme Court rule in favour of three animal charities in inheritance case
Sarah Anticoni interviewed by BBC on Civil Partnership Ruling
Sarah spoke about the issue of family law lagging behind social change.