Charles Russell Speechlys shortlisted in 6 categories at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2017
We are delighted to announce recognition by the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards for six categories in their 2017 shortlist.
The awards consider “the best advisors and managers” in the global wealth industry and we have been placed within the following categories:
- Family/Matrimonial Law Firm of the Year - Full Service,
- Immigration Law Firm of the Year,
- Law Firm of the Year - Regional,
- Law Firm of the Year – Switzerland,
- Property Law Firm of the Year;
- Catriona Syed is shortlisted for Lawyer of the Year.
The awards are decided by public ballot and votes can be placed here. A panel of judges will also contribute to the decision-making process at the gala on 10th May.
Voting finishes on the 21st April.
News & Insights
Transfer of a property in Switzerland on the death of the owner abroad
The steps to take abroad and in Switzerland to enable the heirs to whom the property is vested to transfer it in their favour, to sell it.
Expansion of the UK Trust Register: Implications for Non-UK Resident Trustees
The government’s final proposals for the expansion of the UK Trust Register were finally laid before Parliament last week.