Charles Russell Shortlisted for Five Legal 500 UK Awards 2014
This article was written prior to the formation of Charles Russell Speechlys, through the merger between Charles Russell and Speechly Bircham.
The Legal 500 is widely recognised as the most authoritative research guide of the leading law firms operating within the UK. Through their research with in-house counsel gained through the course of over 50,000 interviews each year, Legal 500 are able to identify the leaders in the market and have pin-pointed the most capable, expert practitioners and firms operating at the top of their game across a number of different business sectors.
In addition to our rankings in the various work type and geographic categories, Charles Russell has been shortlisted for The Legal 500 Awards in five separate categories:
- Charles Russell LLP - Firm of the year: Private client
- Charles Russell LLP - Firm (specialism) of the year: Public sector - Healthcare
- Charles Russell LLP - Firm (specialism) of the year: Real estate - Property litigation
- Charles Russell LLP - Firm (specialism) of the year: TMT (technology, media and telecoms) - IT and telecoms
- Charles Russell LLP - Firm (regional) of the year: Private client