Record global rankings for Charles Russell
This article was written prior to the formation of Charles Russell Speechlys, through the merger between Charles Russell and Speechly Bircham.
Our international reputation has grown in parallel with the growth in overseas work that we are now undertaking. This has been recognised in a record number of practice groups and individuals that have been ranked in the Chambers Global Directory 2014 which has just been released.
The publication compares law firms and lawyers in over 190 countries around the world and we are delighted to be ranked in eight work type and geographical categories. 11 partners were also ranked on an individual basis.
Global-wide: International Private Client
Switzerland: Private Client
Partners recognised on an individual basis:
- Robert Blower: Private Client (UK)
- Tom Briggs: Corporate & Finance (Bahrain)
- Henry Fea: Private Client (Switzerland); Private Client (UK)
- David Green: Employment (UK)
- Simon Green: Corporate & Finance (Bahrain); Corporate & Finance: Real Estate & Construction (Bahrain); Corporate/Commercial (Qatar)
- Suzanne Marriott: Private Client (UK)
- Piers Master: International Private Client (Global-wide)
- Bart Peerless: International Private Client (Global-wide); Private Client (UK)
- Jonathan Radcliffe: Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation (UK)
- Catriona Syed: International Private Client (Global-wide); Private Client (Switzerland); Private Client (UK)
- Ian Wood: Intellectual Property (Sweden)