Pharmacy Brief - June 2018
Welcome to the June edition of our Pharmacy Brief. This edition includes:
- Decriminalisation (sort of) at last
- Market entry review
- Recent market entry decisions
- Premises standards
- GPhC premises inspection consultation
- Sexual misconduct and fitness to practise
- Pharmacy student wins appeal against exclusion
- Latest market entry data
- NHS England Capita
- It’s a deal
Please click here to read the brief in full. We hope you will find it useful and will enjoy reading it.
For more information please contact Noel on +44 (0)20 7203 5395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Insights
Things to consider when your pharmacy lease ends
Aidan Welton and Richard Flenley look at various lease provisions that need to be fulfilled.
GPhC Fitness to Practise Investigations – Some Do’s and Don’ts
If you are notified by the GPhC that a concern has been received, here are some dos and don’ts: