Pharmacy Brief - June 2018
Welcome to the June edition of our Pharmacy Brief. This edition includes:
- Decriminalisation (sort of) at last
- Market entry review
- Recent market entry decisions
- Premises standards
- GPhC premises inspection consultation
- Sexual misconduct and fitness to practise
- Pharmacy student wins appeal against exclusion
- Latest market entry data
- NHS England Capita
- It’s a deal
Please click here to read the brief in full. We hope you will find it useful and will enjoy reading it.
For more information please contact Noel on +44 (0)20 7203 5395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Insights
Pharmacy Brief - June 2019
Welcome to the June edition of our Pharmacy Brief.
‘Judge suggests pharmacists won’t be prosecuted under shortage powers’
David Reissner discusses a judge’s description of pharmacists' shortages powers as “a parallel system to prescriptions”.