Pharmacy Brief - June 2018
Welcome to the June edition of our Pharmacy Brief. This edition includes:
- Decriminalisation (sort of) at last
- Market entry review
- Recent market entry decisions
- Premises standards
- GPhC premises inspection consultation
- Sexual misconduct and fitness to practise
- Pharmacy student wins appeal against exclusion
- Latest market entry data
- NHS England Capita
- It’s a deal
Please click here to read the brief in full. We hope you will find it useful and will enjoy reading it.
For more information please contact Noel on +44 (0)20 7203 5395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Insights
Pharmacy Law Conference 2019
Join our team of experts as they discuss the latest developments affecting the pharmacy sector and explore what's coming up in 2019.
Things to consider when your pharmacy lease ends
Aidan Welton and Richard Flenley look at various lease provisions that need to be fulfilled.